Position: Course Administrator
Location: Real Group Ltd, Canterbury
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time.
Salary: £18,500 – £19,500 (dependent on experience & qualifications) + pension + bonus + benefits
Real Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a new Course Administrator for our growing company. It is an exciting time to join our team and shape the development of Real Group Ltd and the Operations team. At Real Group, we offer flexibility in how you work. For most roles we are able to facilitate working up to 40% of your time being worked from home and various working patterns.
Real Group Ltd is a dynamic, successful and expanding company providing training courses to teachers, education professionals and psychologists. We aim to transform lives and societies by providing outstanding and inclusive professional development. Already globally recognised as being at the vanguard of our sector, we aim to further expand the professional development offered by Real Training and Dyslexia Action to become industry-leading examples of professional development utilising our innovative fusion of psychology, education and technology expertise. We are a friendly, successful and growing company that has been founded and led by psychologists who believe in the importance of a positive people culture. Our values are embedded in the work that we do and underpin our business culture.
- Inclusivity – valuing others, respecting others, recognising and celebrating the contribution of all
- Positivity – taking a positive outlook to challenges and embracing change and opportunity
- Curiosity – seeking to reflect, learn, ask questions and challenging orthodoxies
- Integrity – acting fairly, honestly, and consistently
- Growth – seeking growth and positive change for individuals and organisations
- Sustainability – helping regain ecological balance.
We have over 65 employees and many expert tutors and psychologists. Real Group also offers an e-learning consultancy, an online shop and educational psychology services to schools and parents. We have a strong culture of ethical business practice and are striving to achieve B-corp status. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to education and its ability to change lives. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of children and promoting inclusive practices across education by delivering high-quality professional development for teachers. More information is available at www.realgroup.co.uk
You are a driven individual with a passion for data accuracy. You are able to work independently, understanding processes and procedures and how to apply them in th right situation. You are someone who likes challenges and working under pressure whilst still achieving fantastic results. You are also keen to collaborate with colleagues across the organisation to improve the quality of the business both internally and externally, and going the extra mile to deliver to our delegates across the world. You will support our Canterbury office team providing administration for our various training courses. These include MEd SEND modules, NASENCO, CCET and CPT3A.
Duties will include the management of delegates booking courses as well as ensuring the data these people provide is accurately updated into our system (Gold Vision) and our online learning platform (Campus Online). You will also be required to respond to client enquiries via email and telephone in order to support their bookings and progression through their online courses.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills. You will manage enquiries and bookings from delegates, maintain the records of delegates on our courses and regularly use the business’ CRM database system so careful data handling skills will be important
- Clear and concise telephone communication skills with a passion for high-quality customer service. This role will be a main point of contact with new clients and existing clients over the phone.
- Competent written communication. You will be emailing and writing to delegates on our Masters level courses and the team of Educational Psychologists and partners that we work with
- Good verbal communication, interpersonal and team working skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of customers and colleagues
- Strong IT skills and the ability to multi-task across various applications and systems – additional training is possible
- Experience working within an education environment is desirable as many of our clients are teachers/SENCOs and educational psychologists
- The successful candidate may also be asked to attend occasional marketing events such as exhibitions
- Self-motivation to achieve goals using your initiative, responsibility and attention to detail
We build our team with talented, positive-thinking and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds. Working at Real Group brings many benefits including:
- Flexible working within a friendly, supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus (non contractual and subject to company’s performance)
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Health and dental plan
- Access to free mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options for purchasing a bicycle or leasing an electric car.
Real Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all.
To learn more about what we do with your personal data and how it is looked after, go to https://www.realgroup.co.uk/privacy-policy/
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view the job description for this position.