Location: Real Group Ltd, Canterbury or Greenwich
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £26,000 – £31,000 (dependent on experience & qualifications) + pension + bonus + benefits
Real Group Ltd, are looking for a Multimedia Course Developer for our growing company. This role will support the Real Group development team with the production of multimedia resources and e-learning content, help maintain and update existing courses, and to assist the Marketing team with the design of online and print collateral. At Real Group, we offer flexibility in how you work. For most roles we are able to facilitate working up to 40% of your time being worked from home. We are also happy to support other types of flexible working such as a job share.
You are a creative individual with technical skills and an eye for detail. You enjoy working as part of a team where you can continue to develop your graphic design skills and knowledge. There will be times where you must work on your own initiative, therefore being organised will be a great advantage. You also have experience in providing advice to stakeholders on the best digital solutions for their learning needs, you enjoy variety because you have the opportunity to work on different projects across the company.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia technology, graphic design, UI/UX, film or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proven experience in the design and production of digital media and videos
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud tools or equivalent, for example Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and take the initiative to complete tasks
- Must be organised, efficient, detail oriented and able to multitask
We build our team with talented, positive-thinking and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds. Working at Real Group brings many benefits including:
- Flexible working within a friendly, supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus (non contractual and subject to company’s performance)
- Holiday and pension
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Health and dental plan
- Salary sacrifice options for purchasing a bicycle or leasing an electric car.
Real Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all.
For an informal conversation or questions on the role please call David Hutter, Head of Development or Natalie Houalla, Instructional Designer on 01273 358080.
Please include cover letter, CV and link to online portfolio (if available) and send to . Please apply as soon as possible, Real Group reserves the right to close the advert early once a sufficient number of applications are received.
To learn more about what we do with your personal data and how it is looked after, go to https://www.realgroup.co.uk/privacy-policy/