Position: Examinations Officer and Academic Administrator
Location: Real Group Ltd, Canterbury
Salary: £25,000 – £29,000 FTE (dependent on experience)
Hours: 0.6 FTE
Real Group Ltd, founded and run by educational psychologists (EPs), is recruiting an Examinations Officer and Academic Administrator to work across our academic programmes. We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants with a background in Higher Education settings and experience of the exams officer role, who are looking for new and innovative ways of working. We also offer flexibility in how you work with the ability to work 40% of your time from home.
The Examinations Officer and Academic Administrator will primarily involve:
- organising and managing the end of course processes for CPD programmes, accredited programmes and masters level/validated course programmes across Real Group
- Organising and facilitating the MEd Assessment boards for presentation to Middlesex University, through the management of the delegate submission data
- Supporting the academic team with the implementation of the continuous quality improvement strategy through the aggregation and administration of the delegate evaluation data.
We are a dynamic, growing organisation with an established reputation for providing CPD training, SEN consultancy, and direct psychological services. We trade through Real Training (realtraining.co.uk), Real Psychology (realpsychology.co.uk) and Dyslexia Action (dyslexiaaction.co.uk).
Real Training develops and delivers training for teachers – delivered within the UK and internationally. We currently have teachers in over 100 countries studying with us. We are proud that using our innovative training approaches that combine psychology, education and technology Real Training courses enable educational psychology to have an impact in classrooms across the globe. Our values are embedded in the work that we do and they underpin our business culture.
- Inclusivity – valuing others, respecting others, recognising and celebrating the contribution of all
- Positivity – taking a positive outlook to challenges and embracing change and opportunity
- Curiosity – seeking to reflect, learn, ask questions and challenging orthodoxies
- Integrity – acting fairly, honestly, and consistently
- Growth – seeking growth and positive change for individuals and organisations
- Sustainability – helping regain ecological balance
We are an equal opportunities, flexible employer with offices in Greenwich and Canterbury. Real Group has a strong culture of ethical business practice and values diversity and inclusion.
We build our team with talented, positive-thinking and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds. Working at Real Group brings many benefits including:
- Flexible working within a friendly, supportive team with the ability to work 40% of the time from home
- Competitive salary
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Health and dental plan
- Access to free mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options for purchasing a bicycle or leasing an electric car.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter and explain how you meet the person specification and job description (attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To discuss any aspect of the roles further, please contact either:
- Dr Siobhan Mellor, Director of Pedagogy and Learning on email@example.com
- Graham Lewis, Academic Quality and Compliance Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: Examinations Officer and Academic Administrator