Position: Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Real Group Ltd, Kent or London
Hours: 37.5 hours per week full time
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience
Real Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive for our growing company. This role forms part of a newly formed Commercial team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with tutors, delegates and others to develop content, work on digital marketing content and also work on a range of marketing projects. It is a great time to join our team and shape the development of Real Group Ltd. We offer flexibility in how you work: up to 40% of your time can be worked from home.
The ideal candidate will have a background working in a marketing team as well as an interest in education or psychology and in improving the lives of young people. This is ideal for someone looking to further develop their career in marketing: it is wide-ranging and the successful candidate will be working within a dynamic sales and marketing team, taking on responsibility for delivering elements of the company’s marketing plan and strategy.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and team working skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of customers and colleagues.
- Commercial understanding – knowledge and experience of working in a marketing team in a commercial environment.
- Experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns across all digital and traditional channels.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills for effective email marketing campaigns.
- Creative skills in developing video and other engaging marketing content is desirable.
- Willingness to attend industry events and represent the company.
- Experience working within an education environment is desirable. Many of our clients work in educational institutions.
- Self-motivation to achieve goals using your initiative, responsibility and attention to detail being able to keep within plans and budgets.
Real Group is a dynamic, successful and expanding company providing development and training courses to teachers, education professionals and psychologists at home and overseas. We deliver our courses in face-to-face or digital formats, or a combination of both. We are recognised as an industry-leading organisation in professional development through our innovative fusion of psychology, education and technology expertise. Our main mission is to transform lives and societies by providing outstanding and inclusive continuous professional development. Already globally recognised as being at the vanguard of our sector, we aim to further expand the existing courses offered by the Group, as well as develop new products and services for education. We are a friendly, successful and growing company – founded and led by psychologists who believe in the importance of a positive people culture. Our values are embedded in the work that we do and they underpin our business culture.
- Inclusivity – valuing others, respecting others, recognising and celebrating the contribution of all
- Positivity – taking a positive outlook to challenges and embracing change and opportunity
- Curiosity – seeking to reflect, learn, ask questions and challenging orthodoxies
- Integrity – acting fairly, honestly, and consistently
- Growth – seeking growth and positive change for individuals and organisations
- Sustainability – helping regain ecological balance.
We have over 60 employees and many expert tutors and psychologists. As well as our professional training courses, Real Group offers e-learning course development services to partners, business and government; an online shop through which a wide range of assessments and training materials can be purchased; and an educational psychology consultancy service to support schools and parents.
Real Group has a strong culture of ethical business practice and is striving to achieve B-corp status. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to education and its ability to change lives. For more information please see www.realgroup.co.uk.
We build our team with talented, positive-thinking and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds. Working at Real Group brings many benefits including:
- Flexible working within a friendly, supportive team. The ability to work 40% of your time from home
- Competitive salary
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Health and dental plan
- Access to free mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options for purchasing a bicycle or leasing an electric car.
Real Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about what we do with your personal data and how it is looked after, go to https://www.realgroup.co.uk/privacy-policy
Click here to view the job description