Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Real Group Ltd, Canterbury, Kent
Hours: 37.5 (full time)
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 (dependent on experience & qualifications) + pension +
bonus + benefits
Real Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a new Marketing Executive for our growing
company. It is an exciting time to join our team and shape the development of Real Group Ltd.
At Real Group, we offer flexibility in how you work. For most roles we are able to facilitate up
to 40% of your time being worked from home.
Real Group Ltd is a dynamic, successful and expanding company providing training courses to
teachers, education professionals and psychologists. We aim to transform lives and societies
by providing outstanding and inclusive professional development. Already globally recognised
as being at the vanguard of our sector, we aim to further expand the professional development
offered by Real Training and Dyslexia Action Training to become industry-leading examples of
professional development utilising our innovative fusion of psychology, education and
technology expertise. We are a friendly, successful and growing company that has been
founded and led by psychologists who believe in the importance of a positive people culture.
Our values are embedded in the work that we do and underpin our business culture.
● Inclusivity – valuing others, respecting others, recognising and celebrating the
contribution of all
● Positivity – taking a positive outlook to challenges and embracing change and
● Curiosity – seeking to reflect, learn, ask questions and challenging orthodoxies
● Integrity – acting fairly, honestly, and consistently
● Growth – seeking growth and positive change for individuals and organisations
● Sustainability – helping regain ecological balance.
We have over 65 employees and many expert tutors and psychologists. Real Group also
offers an e-learning consultancy, an online shop and educational psychology services to
schools and parents. We have a strong culture of ethical business practice and are striving to
achieve B-corp status. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to education and
its ability to change lives. We are committed to making a positive difference to the lives of
children and promoting inclusive practices across education by delivering high-quality
professional development for teachers. More information is available at www.realgroup.co.uk
The ideal candidate will have a background or interest in education or psychology along
with some marketing experience or knowledge. This role could be ideal for a graduate or a
more experienced professional looking for a more flexible working pattern.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
● A HND/Degree or equivalent experience
● Demonstrable organisational and interpersonal skills to work effectively with
internal and external stakeholders.
● Proven written and presentation skills, enabling you to share projects and
proposals with team members and external stakeholders.
● Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and team working skills and the
ability to work with a diverse range of customers and colleagues.
● Experience working within an education environment is desirable. Many of our
clients work in educational institutions.
● Self-motivation to achieve goals using your initiative, responsibility and attention to
detail being able to keep within plans and budgets.
● A commitment to Real Group’s values of inclusivity, integrity, positivity, curiosity,
growth and sustainability.
We build our team with talented, positive-thinking and experienced individuals from diverse
backgrounds. Working at Real Group brings many benefits including:
● Flexible working within a friendly, supportive team
● Competitive salary
● Annual bonus (non contractual and subject to company’s performance)
● Training and professional development opportunities
● Health and dental plan
● Access to free mental health support
● Salary sacrifice options for purchasing a bicycle or leasing an electric car.
Real Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all.
Please click here to view the job description for this position.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
To learn more about what we do with your personal data and how it is looked after, go to