Position: Sales Account Executive
Location: Real Group Ltd, Greenwich
Hours: 37.5 (full time)
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 (dependent on experience & qualifications) + pension + bonus + benefits
Real Group Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a new Sales Account Executive for our growing company. It is a great time to join our team and shape the development of Real Group Ltd. We offer flexibility in how you work: up to 40% of your time can be worked from home.
Real Group Ltd is a dynamic, successful and expanding company providing development and training courses to teachers, education professionals and psychologists at home and overseas. We deliver our courses in face-to-face or digital formats, or a combination of both. We aim to transform lives and societies by providing outstanding and inclusive continuous professional development. Already globally recognised as being at the vanguard of our sector, we aim to further expand the existing courses offered by the Group, as well as develop new £products and services for education. We are recognised as an industry-leading organisation in professional development through our innovative fusion of psychology, education and technology expertise. We are a friendly, successful and growing company that has been founded and led by psychologists who believe in the importance of a positive people culture. Our values are embedded in the work that we do and they underpin our business culture.
- Inclusivity – valuing others, respecting others, recognising and celebrating the contribution of all
- Positivity – taking a positive outlook to challenges and embracing change and opportunity
- Curiosity – seeking to reflect, learn, ask questions and challenging orthodoxies
- Integrity – acting fairly, honestly, and consistently
- Growth – seeking growth and positive change for individuals and organisations
- Sustainability – helping regain ecological balance.
We have over 65 employees and many expert tutors and psychologists. As well as our professional training courses, Real Group offers e-learning course development services to partners, business and government; an online shop through which a wide range of assessments and training materials can be purchased; and an educational psychology consultancy service to support schools and parents.
Real Group has a strong culture of ethical business practice and is striving to achieve B-corp status. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to education and its ability to change lives. We are committed to making a positive difference to the life chances of young people as well as promoting inclusive practices across education through our delivery of highly-regarded and high-quality professional development for teachers.
For more information please see www.realgroup.co.uk.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales and marketing as well as an interest in improving the lives of young people, education or psychology. This role would be ideal for someone looking further to develop their career in sales and marketing: it is wide-ranging and the successful candidate will be working with a great team, take on a lot of responsibility, and will learn a lot.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable organisational and interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A great communication and engagement style, and comfortable with the dynamics of a customer-focussed environment.
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Proven written and presentation skills, with the ability easily to share the essence of projects and proposals with team members and external stakeholders.
- A real interest in education, and the benefits it can bring to improving the life chances of young people.
- Self-motivation to achieve goals using own initiative, responsibility and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel, and occasionally be away overnight at exhibitions and shows.
- A commitment to Real Group’s values of inclusivity, integrity, positivity, curiosity, growth and sustainability.
We build our team with talented, positive-thinking and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds. Working at Real Group brings many benefits including:
- Flexible working within a friendly, supportive team
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus (non contractual and subject to company’s performance)
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Health and dental plan
- Access to free mental health support
- Salary sacrifice options for purchasing a bicycle or leasing an electric car.
Real Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
To learn more about what we do with your personal data and how it is looked after, go to https://www.realgroup.co.uk/privacy-policy/
Please click here to view the job description for this position.