National SEN Award success
Several months after being approved as a provider for the National Award for SEN Coordination, Real Training is delighted that 100s of SENCOs across England have chosen Real Training as their training provider.
Students study via distance learning and benefit from:
- Independence – we are a friendly team of independent professionals. We are committed to providing the training you need. Learn alongside SENCOs from across England.
- Flexible E-learning solutions – study online and work flexibly around commitments.
- Six start dates across the year offering you more flexibility
- Learning on the job
- Attending a conference with excellent speakers where you’ll meet tutors and colleagues
- 1 year’s FREE digital subscription to Special Children
- 60 Masters Credits from Middlesex University
- Specialist support from dedicated tutors, SENCOs and educational psychologists who have an in-depth working knowledge of the education sector
- Access to our advanced online learning platform and student forum, allowing peer interaction and support for your course.
Below is a map with an overview and shows an approximate overview of the location of the students on the course. Due to the nature of the course, we have SENCOs from all across England enrolled on the course and are thereby one of the largest providers of the qualification. For more information please visit our website.