Training Materials for Teachers of Children with Severe, Profound and Complex Learning Difficulties
Real Group is delighted to say that the training materials for teachers of children with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties have been launched at www.complexneeds.org.uk. Read more about these materials in our case study.
Real Training and The School Network are able to provide consultancy or additional training to help you make the best use of these unique materials.
We can provide:
- Onsite consultancy to help you incorporate the online materials into professional development for teachers, assistants and school leaders.
- Face to face staff development sessions covering one or more topic areas.
- Blended learning workshops – a blend of online and face to face workshop sessions designed to help staff understand how to use the materials to develop their practice.
- Keynote presentations or workshops – led by the module writers (limited availability – contact us for details).
- In school professional casework – from educational psychologists or specialist staff.
Child development; Legislation; Working with families; Quality of life; Planning to meet needs; Communication and interaction; The curriculum challenge; Assessment; Augmentative communication; Engaging in learning; Positive behaviour and relationships; Emotional well-being and mental health; Working with other professionals; Safeguarding; Neuroscience; Inquiry-based practice.
For more information please visit www.realtraining.co.uk/complex_needs.html.